Snow leaves the clouded blue sky. Once mountain rain, Now obtuse puddles amidst the gravel. Water so dark,
Once mountain rain. It could be mistaken for Water. So dark; Some kind of ink. It could be mistaken for Something once sinister. Some kind of ink, Vibrant like the sun. Something once sinister, Now obtuse puddles amidst the gravel. Vibrant like the sun, Snow leaves the clouded blue sky.Thursday, April 12, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Updates on Life & Grief & Everything in Between
Wow. Where to even begin? It's been a bad time, I cannot lie. A lot of good has happened, but it seems like so much more bad has happene...
-
When most people think of the term anxiety , they think of things like panic attacks and depression . What they don't seem to think ...
-
You stood, arms crossed and back to the maple tree in the front yard. You look the same now as you did in black and white; Strong, handsome,...
-
College was never something that I questioned. I would go and I would succeed. But once I got there I had one question. How? How could I l...
No comments:
Post a Comment